DZ-1052V02 3-color trackside signal with hooded dual head |O gauge
Dual Headed Signals
- Just connect RED wire to power (12-18V AC or DC) and BLACK wire to common to operate.
- Upper head is controlled by either the built-in sensor or the YELLOW input wire.
- The second or lower head is controlled by the ORANGE input wire.
- Facing the front of the signal, train is detected on LEFT side.
- Sensitivity can be adjusted with the sensitivity adjustment at the front of the base.
- 8 secs. after train passes the signal, it changes from RED or stop and after another 8 secs. signal will change to YELLOW or caution. After 8 more seconds, it will change to GREEN or clear.
- The delay time between aspects can be user set from 1 to 60 sec.
- On the second or lower signal head, the input is ORANGE wire & second output is GREEN wire.