Great for busy streets, automatic gates lower as trains approach. Arm speed can be adjusted as needed and units can be wired for isolated rail. The units also feature signals with flashing LEDs and digital sound. The Crossing Gate Set includes a pair of dwarf-style DZ-1011 Block Signal Detectors that optically detect trains up and down track in addition to the optical detection at the crossing. Up to four tracks can be independently sensed with additional DZ-1011 Block Signal Detectors.
For S gauge - sink base into table layout.
• Scale size and realistic operation
• Digital crossing bell sound
• Optical train detection (no cutting of rails required)
• 2 DZ-1011 Block Signal Detectors included
• Handles up to four tracks
• Realistic, long-life, red and green LED signals