With metal poles and ladders, these scale signals will look great along your right-of-way. The 3-position flag has a realistic slow motion. The base has optical sensors built-in with a sensitivity adjustment. Just apply power and put them next to the track. These signals do the rest.
When the train is sensed next to the motor moves the signal to the stop condition and shows RED. No power is on the motor in each position. Four (4) seconds after the train passes, the signal changes to caution showing YELLOW. After three (3) more seconds the signal returns to clear showing GREEN.
They have separate inputs and outputs so they can be daisy chained. The down track signal will hold the up track signal on yellow until the down track signal goes off red.
• Scale size and realistic operation
• Digital crossing bell sound
• Optical train detection (no cutting of rails required)
• Handles up to four tracks
• Realistic, long-life, red and green LED signals